1. Sign up for a time slot in the google doc to the right. You may volunteer for more than one time slot if you wish. Please provide your contact information in the spaces provided
2. Download the PowerPoint presentation to the right for instructions on how to conduct a count of your location. Please review this presentation before you head out to your count site!
3. Download and sign the waiver document to the right. Please print and sign your name and email a photo of this with your completed count forms when you are finished
4. Download and print a count form to the right to bring with you to your count site. Please note there are two different forms depending on the type of count. You can sign up to count bicycles, pedestrians & mopeds or shuttles. You only need to use the one corresponding to your choice of count. There are instructions attached to this document in case you need to reference them.
5. Count! You will need to fill your count form in 15 minute increments for your allotted time. When you are finished please take a picture of your completed form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org